We're all a little weird. And life is a little weird too. Trying to find someone here whose weirdness is compatible with mine, so that we join up together and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness and call it love-true love."
A brief about me:
A largely self-made man with highest level of professional aspirations, simple approach to life, averse to ostentation, good entrepreneurial instincts, confident, empathetic to social surroundings, nature and animal lover, occasional writer,thinker, avid business quizzer, voracious reader, HR professional and travel freak. Here for, In search of a LIFE(LONG) COMPANION- My BETTER HALF
My academic &Professional; Journey so far-
PGDM in PM&HRD; from one of top 30 B-School
Masters in Labour Law & Labour Welfare from Pune Univ.
4 yrs as HR Business Partner withThe Manipal Group
1.5 yrs till present as Deputy Manager- HR with NLC India Limited (PSU)
Values that define me-
Righteousness(though very relative and differing from person to person, I believe having right cognizance of own morality and consistency in its practice itself is a big virtue)
Politeness yet outspokenness
Respect for all
and Self-Introspection and Correction at regular frequency.
Though an idealism in itself, I am an advocate of egalitarian principles. Therefore, against all kinds of stereotyping based on Gender, region, caste, language, etc. Hence, I am open to alliance from any religion, community, caste, region and language including mine.
Business Quizzing, Socialising, Blogging, Poetries, Shaeris, Hindi Movies, Documentaries , Short stories,Cooking,Home decorations
People, Nature, Gardening,Pets, trekking, cycling, biking, Travelling.
Some Important Points before you read further:
1. What I need most is incessant intellectual orgasm in my life. Wherein beauty can fade, wisdom always prevails.Looking for a partner who quenches my thirst in this aspect, has her own viewpoints and can stand on it, defend, acknowledge others views, can bring unique perspectives to the varying topics pertaining to the life and surroundings.
2.I am Open to shift bases if required after marriage. Same effort expected from partner if required.
3.I am least bothered on cooking and home maintenance skills of my partner. Household chores are going to be equal responsibility. I believe I am also good in these skills.
4.Someday in future if we think of having our own child, partnering in upbringing in best possible way , inculcating life values and life skills which will make them contribute back to the society in a meaningful way.
5.Though she may not be working at present , some professional aspiration is must for the reasons cited in details later.
6.Unfading romance, smile and zest for life. Never giving up on holding each others hand come what may.
7.Good in keeping finances as I am still learning in this aspect.
8. I am least bothered about someone's food choices eg. I am an eggeterian and my all other family members are non-vegetarian and that is perfectly OK with me .I shall be quite OK with the food choices of my partner and in-lawsand I expect the same from them.
9.Again, though I am a teetotaler and no-stoner, I am quite OK if my would be is a social(occasional) drinker/ smoker till it is not forced upon me.
10. We don't believe much in Horoscope matching but in case the other side wants it , the exact details can be shared.
11.I am least bothered on the family background or lineage of someone, but more interested in skill-sets, ,competencies, values, aspirations (which shall determine the compatibility between us) of my future partner.
12.Averse to ostentation, I want to keep my marriage very simple, much away from pomp and show. We are strongly against DOWRY. I need a caring life partner and not her wealth.
My Preferences- Professional Degree or Post Graduation is must .
Most preferred professions-Management esp. HR,Finance,Mktg,Banking,IT professionals, Teachers/Lecturers/Professors,PSU/Govt. Employees,orService Professionals e.g. CA,Architect,Fashion Designers, Consultants etc.. However these are not restrictive, as I look for more of softer traits in my partner.
Few words about my family:
Our ancestral roots are in Sitamarhi, Bihar (birthplace of Goddess Sita) and Madhubani (famous for Madhubani Paintings). However now family is settled in Kolkata.We are a close knit family of six-all broad minded with high degree of optimism , positivity and forward thinking. My mother-an epitome of love and sacrifice, is a homemaker. We have been raised by her as my father lived separately since our childhood.The rich values we have inculcated so far,we owe largely to her. Though my all siblings are still unmarried ( as they gave preference to career over marriage till this time and moreover they have been equally selective like me in their search for their life partners),they are doing fairly well in their respective career/profession. Eldest(MCA)is in Sr. Mgt. role in leading global consultancy firm and based out of Gurgaon. Second one(MCA) is Sr. Manager-IT in one of the leading nationalized bank and based out of Kolkata. Third one ( MSC, PhD ) is Research Scientist and Junior faculty in leading university of USA.Sister(MBA) was HR Professional in a private firm till Feb17 and now freelancing in IT recruitment space. I (double postgraduate-PGDM from BIMHRD,Pune & MLL/LW from Pune University) is working in a premiere Navaratna CPSE under the Ministry of Power, Coal, New and Renewable Energy and Mines and currently based out of Tamil Nadu.
What I am looking for in my spouse?
Looking forward for three most important qualities for building up successful (lifetime) marriage.
1. Foundation called Integrity= Commitment + Honor based upon principle that both embrace as true, to which we both agree, and which we both are stellar in keeping.
2. Respect and Trust so that even when we don't seem to concur with each other, finally brings us to a mutual understanding and back to pillar
3.Endurance(Persistent+ Tolerant)-Come what may never giving up in any circumstances on the 7 promises made around the ceremonial fire.
What would attract me in the first go in my partner?
1.Intellect& wisdom- ability to reason and reflect on all worldly matters
2.Empathy& compassion- to people, animals, and lesser fortunates around.
3. Humour and liveliness- After all life is all to enjoy
4. Traveller mindset- ready to backpack and together go on exploring the world.
5. Tolerance and Respect for all kinds of diversity- nth was made alike in this world,neither was intended to.
6. Exquisite taste buds- fond of different cuisines.
7. Challenging status quo- not hesitant to confront when it is utmost required.
8. Highest order of professional aspirations- Firm believer as I am that professional life gives you social exposure, broadens your outlook on the way you look at the world, moreover deluge the boundaries of indifference / insensitivity towards household and workplace responsibilities between the partners and fulfillment one gets from ones work is very important for ones well-being, I would definitely like to see my partner having clear cut professional(any including entrepreneurial or converting her hobby/ interest to profession)aspirations and strive for it. I will be more than happy if she earns more or will end up earning more (both name and fame).
9. Honesty-True in words and action.
10. Respected Parents, this is the profile handled by myself. I believe that compatibility finding between the boy and a girl is must before talk advance to the guardians/parents. Hope you agree!!
Thank you, If you have gone through my all words as it puts me up as who I am from within. Believe, this was important as I only want to take up serious and most compatible matches for further discussions. So, if you believe this is what you are looking for in your partner, feel absolutely free to connect. But, even a subtle doubt, please refrain.I am quite serious in my search for life partner & would respect only serious proposals from the other side too
My best wishes to you in your search for your soulmate!! May we all get the one here!!