My Daughter has completed her masters degree. she is currently not working and she lives in mainpuri. we come from an upper middle class, nuclear family background with moderate values. people describe her as casual, generous, polite, friendly and homely. her hobbies and interests are art handicraft, cooking, listening to music and pets.we looking for her good looks guy nice physique without dowry and early marriage.preference same as well intercast only general or high caste community only. Our first preference general or high caste community only.Other SC/ST/OBC caste community skip profile.
Our daughter is tall (5'4"), slim-built, with a pleasant demeanor from a traditional Kayastha Ambastha family. She graduated with BA,B.Ed , majoring in Hindi.Also she is pursuing MA in Hindi at present. Travelling and Music are some of her hobbies.Her job as a Teacher at Triveni public school allows her to pursue the twin interests of teaching and travel.
My daughter is a Teacher by profession currently working in CBSE school.she has done her Masters in Botany from University of Kalyani.She is warm-hearted,amicable and focused to her career.Her friends often describes her as a jolly,caring and focused person.Besides these,she is composed of cultural values.during her student life,she has hosted many cultural events,performed dance dramas.we are looking for a person who can be her best friend,respect her values and dedication for work.
Posting this profile for my daughter.She has done MA,B.Ed and is working in a school as a teacher.We are looking for PQ match for our daughter.We belongs to UP and settled in Chandigarh.She has completed her studies from Panjab University.
My daughter Harshita Ratan working as a Teaching / Academician in the Private sector in St. Peters Academy. She has completed M.A(English) from University of Allahabad and also persuing Law. She grew up in a Upper Middle Class class, Nuclear family with Moderate values.
I am an educated girl with good family background. Below are some of details about myself:-
1) All throughout first division in Science group till 12th
2) Completed Diploma in Electronics Engineering as a college topper
3) Completed B.Tech (through AMIE- equivalent of B.E. for working professionals) in Electronics Engineering
4) Have worked in MNCs and and also worked as Junior Faculty for Electronics Dept in NIELIT (at its centre in U.P.). till Jan 2018.
5) Have completed CTI which qualifies me to teach at any diploma institute in India.
6) Currently preparing for Government job. Open for good private job at work place of Husband by his support for same. Wish to work after marriage
1) I am confident girl, good at cooking & understand most of household things
2) I am pious in sense that I fast on important religious occasions & do worship and I have vegetarian diet.
3) I like visiting new places
4) I wish to continue working and seek for job assistance from my husband after marriage as well.
5) I have 3 siblings (2 bothers and 1 sister). All are elder to me ( I am youngest).
1) Father: Assistant to a Private Doctor
2) Mother: Housewife
3) Elder Sister: Government Teacher(primary school) in U.P.
4) Elder Brother- Senior Software Engineer in an MNC in Pune
5) Another elder brother: Government Teacher(primary school) in U.P.
6) We are all spiritual and religious mind set people with clean habits and lifestyle.
1. Should be either Govt Sector employee or in a good company(MNC) in Private Sector (such as software professionals etc.)
2. Should be from U.P. ( preferably Lucknow, Allahabad, Kanpur, Rae Bareli, Sultanpur, Pratapgarh, Amethi or closeby districts from Lucknow)
3. Should not be smoking or drinking wines.
4. Partner and his family should not be greedy for heavy dowry.
5. Partner should allow me working job after marriage. I am open to any kind of good job in my partner's place of work.
6. Partner should be from Kayastha community only.
Ananya Dhar, is our Elder daughter . She did her graduation from serampore girls' college, and M.A from University of Kalyani and now doing B.Ed from Sugandha institute chinsurah and also pursuing her career
as a part time teacher in government sponsored school.
She is Debari Gon and Dhanu Rashi.