My daughter Ananya is a slim, cheerful, beautiful and a homely girl. She is technically qualified with B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering. Presently she is employed with a private firm as a design and development Engineer posted at Bangaluru.
She is simple in nature, adaptable, career oriented girl, has completed BSc and MSc (Food & nutrition) from Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan with first class grades. She respects, all her elders and has strong affection & admiration towards family values. In addition, she has completed her internship from PGI, Chandigarh. Professionally she has gained a robust experience in the past 2-3 years, worked as a Dietician with VLCC, worked with APOLLO Hospitals as a Dietician and now working atl Mohali as a dietician.
My sister's name is Surabhi srivastava and she is working as a Software Professional in Barclays Pune. She has completed her B.Tech in Information Technology and grew up in a Middle class, Joint family with Traditional values.
My daughter is working as Software Engineer in MNC at Pune Maharashtra. We belong from simple vegeterian and nuclear family with moderate from Eastern U P She has completed her B TECH IT from Banasthali VidyapithTonk Rajasthan in year 2016. She has good academic record from begining of her education. She has one younger sister studying in B. Com 2nd yearI.My self is Senior Section Engineer in Northern Railway at Raebareli UP. Her mother is Head Master in Primary School at Raebareli,UP.
Well, my daughter is very sweet and adorable.She has been always dedicated towards her career and serious towards her life.Most importantly she want her husband and his family should have no objection with her continuation of job.
I am an educated girl with good family background. Below are some of details about myself:-
1) All throughout first division in Science group till 12th
2) Completed Diploma in Electronics Engineering as a college topper
3) Completed B.Tech (through AMIE- equivalent of B.E. for working professionals) in Electronics Engineering
4) Have worked in MNCs and and also worked as Junior Faculty for Electronics Dept in NIELIT (at its centre in U.P.). till Jan 2018.
5) Have completed CTI which qualifies me to teach at any diploma institute in India.
6) Currently preparing for Government job. Open for good private job at work place of Husband by his support for same. Wish to work after marriage
1) I am confident girl, good at cooking & understand most of household things
2) I am pious in sense that I fast on important religious occasions & do worship and I have vegetarian diet.
3) I like visiting new places
4) I wish to continue working and seek for job assistance from my husband after marriage as well.
5) I have 3 siblings (2 bothers and 1 sister). All are elder to me ( I am youngest).
1) Father: Assistant to a Private Doctor
2) Mother: Housewife
3) Elder Sister: Government Teacher(primary school) in U.P.
4) Elder Brother- Senior Software Engineer in an MNC in Pune
5) Another elder brother: Government Teacher(primary school) in U.P.
6) We are all spiritual and religious mind set people with clean habits and lifestyle.
1. Should be either Govt Sector employee or in a good company(MNC) in Private Sector (such as software professionals etc.)
2. Should be from U.P. ( preferably Lucknow, Allahabad, Kanpur, Rae Bareli, Sultanpur, Pratapgarh, Amethi or closeby districts from Lucknow)
3. Should not be smoking or drinking wines.
4. Partner and his family should not be greedy for heavy dowry.
5. Partner should allow me working job after marriage. I am open to any kind of good job in my partner's place of work.
6. Partner should be from Kayastha community only.
My name is Shivangi Srivastava and I am working as a Software Professional in the Private sector. I have completed my B.Tech.. I grew up in a Upper Middle Class class, Nuclear family with Traditional values.
Vivek has completed his B. Tech from Engg. college IET Bhaddal, Roper, Punjab Technical University in year 2011. He has started his career in IT wing of FIITJEE Chennai as Software Enginner. After completing one year service in FIITJEE Chennai, he has taken admission in CDAC Pune for PG course i.e. PGDAC. After completing PG course, CDAC has given him the opportunity to work in R&D of CDAC Pune as Project Enginner. He left CDAC after completing one year of service. After that he has worked in M/s Tieto, Pune and M/s Global logic Noida, M/s Synechron Technology Pvt. Limited Pune.At present he is working in M/s Incedo Pune.
B. TECH (Computer Science), USA return, currently working with an MNC in pune. Looking forward to settle in North India. He is a well-educated and an independent boy. Very adjusting, caring, loving and down to earth by nature. Gets along well with anyone and everyone. Is a mix of both modern and traditional lifestyle. Looking for a life partner who is like minded, jovial, fun loving yet mature.
Posting on behalf of my son who is very bright academically having done his schooling from DPS, Noida. He has done B.Tech (Civil) from MNNIT, Allahabad and is presently serving in Indian Railways Service of Engineers (IRSE - 2014 batch). He is tall, fair, handsome, caring and respects family values. His hobbies include playing badminton, singing, socialising and watching movies.
I am a banking service professional with a Bachelor's degree working in government sector. I am currently living in Lucknow. I come from a middle class, joint family background with traditional values.